USE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
Interactive Services: VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com provides an opportunity for users to exchange information, ideals and opinions, in various ways including but not limited to the use of email, chat, instant messaging, personal home pages, "personals," auctions, facsimile, surveys and other services provided by VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com (collectively, the "Services"). We do not collect personally identifiable information unless our visitors voluntarily provide it to us. For some activities such as online polls or surveys, we may ask visitors to provide information that is not personally identifiable. This might include first name only, city or state or residence, age, gendeer, or a favorite something i.e. color, car. . For some other activities, such as entering sweepstakes and subscribing to our e-mail newsletters, we may ask visitors to provide full name and e-mail address. For other activities, such as sending an electronic postcard or e-mail to a friend,we may also ask for personal information about other people. This is usually limited to name and e-mail address.
We use visitors personal information for internal purposes only, such as enabling visitors to enter our online contest or sweepstakes, to subscribe to our online newsletter, or to order from our shopping site. We may also use personal information provided by shoppers to send them, by e-mail or direct mail, notification of special offers, sale events, or other special events. These notifications are sent only to those visitors who ask to receive them.
We do not keep any personal information we obtain through a contest or sweepstakes after the particular event is completed.
We only use the names and e-mail addresses of subscribers to send e-mail newsletters. Each newsletter also includes instructions for subscription removal via return e-mail.
We never sell, rent or lease or otherwise share our visitors information with third parties. Sometimes, we use agents or contractors to provide services to our visitors, such as helping us conduct a sweepstakes or sending prizes to winners. In these cases, we require the agent or contractor o keep the information confidential and to use it only for the specific services they are performing.
We sometimes use non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our site, to personalize our visitor's experience, and to offer products, programs, and services. We also may aggregate this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer products, programs, or services.
The information you may be asked to give is not considered personal identifying information. Personal identifying information would be your drivers license, date of birth and social security number.
WEB HOSTING COMPAMY MAY COLLECT DATA
May collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective viewing habits, and allows us and other third parties to modify information, promotions, offers and/or discounts on products and services based on user traffic and behavior. May collect this information through the use of technologies such as 'cookies' and web beacons, which are discussed in greater detail below.
WEBHOSTING COMPANY MAY USE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our Site and Services are accessed. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that 'serve up' webpages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. The Site and Services may also use technology called "tracer tags". These may also be referred to as "Pixels", "Clear GIFs" or "Web Beacons". This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on our Site and other ways you interact with our Site and Services, such as purchases made through the Site and Services. These tracer tags are used to help us to optimize and tailor our Site and Services for you and other users of our Site and Services.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Disclosures and Transfers of Information
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true in addition to the fact that the Personal Information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- We have your permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
- The disclosure is to financial service providers in order to fulfill and carry out the purchase and provision of goods and services requested by you;
- The disclosure is permitted by relevant law;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The disclosure is for our own marketing purposes, or, with your authorization, for the marketing purposes of third parties;
- The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with clydederrick.com/VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims or legal compliance, to satisfy any law, regulation, subpoena or government request, or in connection with litigation;
- VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com web site will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com; (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com, or the public.
- The disclosure is in our sole discretion about users who we believe are engaged in illegal activities or are otherwise in violation of our VarsityOverdrive.com/ClydeDerrick.com Agreement, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order; or
- The disclosure is to outside businesses to perform certain services for us, such as maintaining our Site and Services, mailing lists, processing orders and delivering products and services, sending postal mail, processing claims for lost or stolen certificates, providing marketing assistance, and data analysis ("Administrative Service Providers").